Gap Travel Spain

If you want to spend all or part of your gap travel programme in Spain, you have quite a few options, but you will probably want to work to subsidise your stay.

Good news for gappers is that you can work legally as Spain is in the EU. Jobs are not that easy to locate though, and you must speak Spanish. If you want to live in Spain on your gap year, then you should take a Spanish language course, there are many to choose from and you will find lots of other gap travellers doing the same thing